Monday, July 15, 2013

WOW,  I am terrible at this!
 

I just realized that my blog started & ended in 3 days in 2011.   It was T's first day of first grade & I had wanted so badly to keep up with things as time passes too fast. 
So now, it's July, 2013 & I realized she went from 1st grade to 3rd grade...I BLINKED!

I never really understood why people had blogs. The only one I've ever really read was by a mom who wants to punch people in the throat.   I get it now....It's a diary of sorts.  It's really more for yourself than for any one else & good thing for that since my spelling certainly sucks.

Well, lets fast forward almost 2 years.  T is now 8 & going into 3rd grade.  The summer is upon us & we've been keeping busy.
While dads fishing,  mom & T get to play.  It's not always fun & games, but we try.
Tomorrow off to Hurricane Harbor.  This should be interesting taking two 8 year old girls there by myself & seeing that Taylor fights more than not with this girl should make it even more interesting.
It's not even the day of & I am already asking myself  " I wonder if they serve beer there?"




No comments:

Post a Comment